[CODE] [NEWBIE] Which "include" is missing in this code?

From: Brian Beffa (MortalCity@aol.com)
Date: 06/30/00

I received a txt file that shows how to add races, im pretty sure it works
well, and there was one unique file created, races.c.   I fixed up the
Makefile with help so that the Makefile works, but im not sure what is wrong.
  These are the include stuff at the top of races.c:

#include "sysdep.h"
#include "conf.h"

#include "structs.h"
#include "interpreter.h"
#include "utils.h"

These are the error messages:

brian@mudprovider:~/muck/oasis20-bpl17/src$ make
make ../bin/circle
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/brian/muck/oasis20-bpl17/src'
gcc -g -O2 -Wall    -c -o races.o races.c
In file included from races.c:1:
sysdep.h:319: #error "You forgot to include conf.h or do not have a valid
system
 define."
make[1]: *** [races.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/brian/muck/oasis20-bpl17/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I'm sure it's pretty easy, but I don't know what include is missing.

Thanks