Beginner MUD Question

From: Shay (shay@unique-software.com)
Date: 07/23/00

Hello all, sorry to bother you, I wont but take a moment of your time.
This is what im looking for, a MUD that I Can setup for myself and
some friends.  We want Vampires in the MUD, and also Id like to
run it on Win2000, ie WinNT..  I know my C/C++, so any coding
is not a problem.

So, what im asking, is what MUD sould I Run? Ive seen things
on Merc, Diku, Circle, and Shmaug.. but not sure what would
be best for us.

Any help in this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shay