Re: problems with color, few muds having it

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 07/29/00

On Sat, 29 Jul 2000, Charles Erwin wrote:

> A few muds have noticed, that if you use color prompts (manual)
> when you just type enter, it returns the color code and prompt.(The code isnt
> getting thru to the comm.c ansi code I guess??) Anyone know a fix for this?
> Or have the similiar problem???

        Sure.  Depending on your version of prompt code, look for all
those places where make_prompt, or show_prompt or whatever it is runs.
Surround their output with something like 'proc_color' or
'interp_colorcodes' or again, whatever it is that runs in your comm.c's
write_to_output() function.

        Make sure you don't miss memory though :)

                                        PjD