Re: MUD essential features

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 08/30/00

> Well, I think these are really cool ideas, but I think you've missed
> the purpose of this mailing group.
He didn't miss the purpose of the list at all.  The list is here not
only for the _coding_ process of a CircleMUD, but the building of one,
and the design process.  He's in the design process right now.

Ae., who has hung around on the list for close to 6 years and run the
  damned thing for over 5, so has a good idea as to what he's talking
  about with regards to list issues.