Re: spec procs

From: Brian Beffa (MortalCity@aol.com)
Date: 08/30/00

Well I think I know the answer to how a mob is triggered when u enter a room:

well since i cant exactly check my source right now, this is the best i can
give you right now. In act.movement.c in do_simple_move after "blahh has
arrived" put in

  command_interpreter(ch,"spectrigger");

and in interpreter.c put in a command in some thing like this:

ACMD(do_spectrigger)

{ "spectrigger",  do_spectrigger.... you get it

and at the end or in whatever file u eant put in a blank command called
spectrigger

if you need more instructions feel free to email me

MortalCity@aol.com