Re: Admin vs. Player

From: Jake Turner (jakehturner@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/31/00

Hrm,

Yah i found i saw muds in a very different way now im running/coding one i
think players ad a lot to the mud, and the interaction between
them should be encouraged.  Also in depth mob progs and a lot of original
worlds and puzzels.  Uhm, adding weather and other things
similar adds to the effect of a real world.

Getting the players into your mud world is harder than making the
world itself.

Culhaven