Re: [Circle] Devilbunny and Graphical Editor Map

From: Zeavon (zeavon@kilnar.com)
Date: 09/09/00

On Sat, 9 Sep 2000, Treker wrote:

> Which brings an interesting point to mind--would it not be more realistic to
> make it so that rooms do not overlap in your MUD?  I mean, it'd make it
> entirely zMUD compliant (and TinTin++).
> Umm, not including immortal zones (those are already unrealistic as it is
> ;-) )

Actually, you can rooms that "overlap" but don't. Something that I've seen
on a mud is a description of a spiral passageway that slowly slopes
downward in a manner so gentle that it is hard to tell that you are going
down... and to go down the slope, you had to repeat "n e s w" about 8
times to get to the bottom. Anyone not reading room descs would think that
they were just walking in circles...

--
Zeavon Calatin, MageMaster of the Realms
Spear of Insanity