Re: Checking Memory...

From: Deja Augustine (PraetorXI@aol.com)
Date: 09/25/00

In a message dated 9/25/00 9:30:00 PM Central Daylight Time,
greerga@circlemud.org writes:

> sedit was a pile of code poo I never really tested all that much.  All of
>  the other editors were tested.  That's also the reason I've been queuing up
>  all the interesting information people have been posting on it until I have
>  free time.  Free time is looking like Thanksgiving/Fall break at the
>  moment.

I've noticed this.  Unfortunately, because of this bug (which wasn't fixed by
nulling the pointers, btw) I'm being forced to disable it and make my
builders write shops manually and send them to me so that I can put them into
the shop files.

Anyway, I can't wait to see an update!

-Praetor