Re: Rlink updated? (code)

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/11/00

Ermm, not what I was looking for, sorry. Your rlink
looks just like normal do_dig does.
What sets rlink apart from dig is that if the target
room doesn't exist, it creates one. Also, rlink allows
you to create either one-way or two-way exits.
The rlink command used to come with the OLC+ patches,
but those were for an older version of OasisOLC.
I'm looking for one that would work with the new version
of Oasis.

-FIRE