[CODE] Introduction Snippet

From: Lewis, Jason (JLewis@birch.com)
Date: 11/13/00

I am working on a introduction code snip for Circle and need some opinions.

First, Would a linked list be the best way to do this?

struct have_met {

        int  known;
      struct have_met *next;
      struct have_met *prev;
}

kinda thing or is there a more memory efficient way?

Second I will be adding these commands

greet <race/sex>

introduce <char> <vict> (will add names to both victim and char's database
"for lac of a better term")(The person doing the introduction must have both
characters in their database)

describe <char> <vict> (will add char's name to vict's database without char
being in the room)

can anyone think of any other commands that would help make this easier to
understand for the players?

Also one I finish this code I will post it to Ceramic Mouse with credit
given to any who help me and no liscense.