Re: ASCII Pfiles (was: Color)

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 01/16/01

> On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Sammy wrote:
-snip-
> >I'll probably grab a copy of xapobjs and the ascii board patch this
> >weekend and start looking them over.  If Patrick wants to take care
> > of the object side of things I'm not going to get in his way ;)
>
> I'm going to go look at his code next.

-snip-

A couple of months ago, I sent Patrick a copy of a patch I made when
converting his ASCII boards to bpl17. I had only improved on it a
little.
It still had that problem with the message numbers getting mixed up,
and for some strange reason the "READ" command works only for boards.
He was going to take a look at it and possible add something of his own
before releasing it, but he was busy at the time.
Frankly, I forgot all about it until I read this.

What I'm getting at is this: Get the patch I sent him instead of the
one on the FTP site, since it should patch straight into bpl17
unlike the other one.
(To Patrick: If you've already lost the patch I sent you, let me know
and I'll try to find the copy I have. It's hiding around here
somewhere)

Y'ur Obt. Svt,
-FIRE

=====
"Here's something to think about:  How come you never see
a headline like `Psychic Wins Lottery'?"
                -- Jay Leno