DGScripts?

From: dave mquackquadart (penguin_nards@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/01/01

Where can I find the lastest version of DGScripts?  I saw a version on a
site that was already intigrated into the code and ready to compile, but I
couldn't figure out how to make it compile properly (cuz I'm mental)...
(tried setting the compiler to g++ as it it recommended)...
I looked around alot before resorting to asking you guys...

Anyway.. I'd prefer a fresh compilable version of the code with it so I can
just patch my new implimentations into it rather than download the patch of
it and patch my basic mud with it.

Please help. :)