Re: Moderation and copyover

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/11/01

> "Shane P. Lee" wrote:
> > Man, it seems like all this banter about ANA() SANA() and invalid
> > schmana will never end! Can't you two take this outside or something?
> > Maybe if we called a good promoter, we could sell tickets:P
> *supresses the very tempting urge to flame someone for trying to
> moderate where he has no business*.  The topic is within the bounds of
> discussing CircleMUD, in fact, it discusses the CircleMUD code
> directly.
Hehehe, I never meant for that to be taken seriously, I just found
it amusing that the subject was bounced around so much, and so fast.
It was almost like watching a heavyweight title bout, only no-one
was going to their corner:-)

> If you don't like it you don't have to read it, ceartainly
> there are a number of messages of yours that I don't read (but don't
> feel singled out, I don't read a lot of other messages either).

Oooohhhh, that hurts! I make it a point to read every message with
your name in the From: line. Well, you and a few others. I learn a lot
that way, and sometimes you're kind enough to help me with a problem
or two.

> > <OB Circle>
> > Here's my mandantory Circle contribution to the list :-)
> > I've sent a preliminary file to Erwin containing two patches
> > for the old copyover function. If he approves, I should be sending
> > it to the FTP site shortly. Since no-one got back to me on suggestions
> > for improvements, I've left it alone, save a few minor changes needed
> > to port it to bpl17, both stock and ASCII pfiles.
> > </OB Circle>
> Yeah, I was gonna get back to you on that, only I never was able to find
> the time.  Oh well, maybe I'll fix it up later, it's never too late.

Yeah, there's always bpl18 :-)

-FIRE
p.s. I apologize to everyone who found my post offensive, I only
meant it in bantering way. It was NOT an attempt to moderate.

=====
Endless Loop: n., see Loop, Endless.
Loop, Endless: n., see Endless Loop.
    -- Random Shack Data Processing Dictionary