Re: Passing by reference

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 03/14/01

> On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Patrick Dughi wrote:
>
> >        Uhm.. Passing by reference is a feature of the language you use to
> >write code.  Circle is written in C, which does support that.
>
> "does not", I believe you meant. Anyway, passing by reference can be quite
> evil.

        Doh. Yah.  To explain the mindset, I was programming in C++,
actually using passing by reference. My mind extrapolated that directly
into 'Hey, I'm writing in 'C', yes it's possible.'

I just skipped the step inbetween where you use your 'head' to 'think'.

                                PjD

(Just moved to Austin, working for a startup. long hours, hard work.
Please forgive stupid mistakes)

(also, no OBCircle.  I can't make it up this time, but I hate stupid
public mistakes)