Blast, I'm stuck :( RHP

From: Zimmer (captain_trek@yahoo.com)
Date: 03/24/01

Hiya,

I'm having problems getting Circlemud to even
compile... I've done it, once, before on the same
machine, I have no idea why it wont this time.
I can configure it ect but when I goto make...I get
the following error

falcovmu@cx599771-a:~/mud/circle30bpl11/src > make
make ../bin/circle
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/falcovmu/mud/circle30bpl11/src'
gcc -c -g -O -Wall -fno-strict-prototypes  comm.c
In file included from comm.c:14:
sysdep.h:207: conflicting types for `random'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:346: previous declaration of
`random'
comm.c: In function `game_loop':
comm.c:611: warning: suggest explicit braces to avoid
ambiguous `else'
make[1]: *** [comm.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/falcovmu/mud/circle30bpl11/src'
make: *** [default] Error 2
falcovmu@cx599771-a:~/mud/circle30bpl11/src >

Although I've done this once before, it was a while
ago and I'm still extremly new hehe...I've looked
through the site's FAQ's and documentation and didn't
find anything that refers to this, less I looked over
it.

I'd appreciate any help or assistance anyone can give
me.

Thanks :)

-- Zimm

=====