Re: Pueblo enhancement and a question.

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 04/05/01

Hrmm, I hope I'm not being too redundant here. Anyways, here's
the addy for the sourcode:
http://chaco.com
I can't link you directly to the download because of the GPL, but
I'm sure you understand.
If for any reason you can't get it there, let me know and I'll set
up an FTP site ASAP.
Again, I would like to encourage everyone to take a look at this
thing. It's pretty neat and works in regular telnet mode as well
as html mode (sucky as that part is :-P).
The source is in C++, not my favorite. I'm even having problems
getting MSVC++ 6.0 to use the nmake file. That shows how much of
a deplorable Windows coder I am.

Thanks,
-FIRE