Re: MOB fortune?

From: Karl Buchner (blaizeofshadow@juno.com)
Date: 04/07/01

> Or would it be a waste of my time when there is an easier method
> of making her talk goofy and rarely repeat herself?
>
> -FIRE

You could write a function with, say 2 sets of partial phrases ex.:
char *first[]{
  "My favorite fish",
  "An ugly dragon",
  "I think that a goat"
}

char *second[]{
  "oft goes awry."
  "is always watching me."
  "should get me some boots."
}

We have subjects in the first part, and action in the second  then we
just splice two random ones, and output them.  If we had 20 on each
side, we could make 400 different phrases.

A goat IS always watching me....
^Blaize^
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.