Re: [Off-topic] Purest of purest RPmud...

From: The Merciless Lord of Everything (serces@mud.dk)
Date: 04/20/01

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Andrej Kacian wrote:

[SNIP]
> play. Characters would write what they want to do and DM (our immortal)
> would tell them the outcome of their actions. Classical AD&D session, but
> this time played over the internet. (Many AD&Ds take place on IRC channels
> anyway.)
Wouldn't that become what is commonly known as IRC? Or if you still want
some "mud-like" feelings use a talker instead ;-). This way you could have
the Players be either prerolled and presentable through a Webpage, and
when players levelled up they would gain some things which they could
distribute over their character.. :) .. or something ;-)

/S

            Secret hacker rule #11: hackers read manuals.