Re: [NEWBIE] bpl19 with OLC ...

From: Caniffe (caniffe@caniffe.org)
Date: 10/25/01

Hello :)

> Kind of forgot about it.  Must've flushed all OLC-related projects from my
> mind when I gave up OasisOLC (finally).

The day the local laughter died. :(  (Re: Simpsons)  Who's doing Oasis
now?

In saying all of that though, I didn't mean to forget OBuild.  I was
conceptualising on an OLC system to include, and first thought was Oasis.
NoteOLC or some OLC related package I believe could strengthen Circle.
Going strong since '94 sure, but I know there's bounds of people dying to
rip into the codebase and C++-ise it (or some other mainstream developing)
and they probably won't do it until the development of Circle 3.0 winds
down.

Wouldn't that be the day of celebration though. the data it moves out of
beta. :)

-J.