Re: Ideas

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 01/08/02

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 06:55:41PM -0500, Bejhan Jetha wrote:
>I was wondering if i could make a function so an IMP could set their level
>to like 2 just to test something but they could set it back?

I mentioned this in another post, but here 'tis again.

I coded it so ID == 1 can do basically anything, and the level
restrictions on the commands are ignored for that char (and that char
alone).  Overall, I think letting ALL your imp's do that mightn't be
such a hot idea.. like someone else said, just make another char if they
need to.

Basically for my way, you just need to add something like:
(&& or || whichever's apropriate) (GET_IDNUM(ch) == 1) to the if()
checks for the level restrictions.

-mike