[Cygwin] I have problems using Cygwin.

From: Abraham Dizon (soldier2003@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/11/02

Hi everyone my name is Hero. I'll get to the point. I have used Cygwin
before like about 9 months ago. Downloaded it, installed it, and it compiled
Circlemud30bpl17 easy. Now when I got a new comp (which isn't good before my
other one) I download Cygwin without no mods just as it is, installed and it
didn't compile Circlemud30bpl17 or any other Circlemuds. This is what it
gave me: (Inside the bash shell)

Hero@LIM ~
$ cd circlemud30bpl17

Hero@LIM ~/circlemud30bpl17
$ ./configure
checking for less... no
checking for most... no
checking for more... no
checking for cat... cat
checking for gcc... no
checking for cc... no
configure: error: no acceptable cc found in $PATH
Hero@LIM ~/circlemud30bpl17
$

Am I doing something wrong? My NEW so called comp up is running on
Windows 95 with 300 mbs of free space. As for the Cygwin version it was
the lastest version of Cygwin at Linux. Also one thing is do I select any
packages that I did that weren't marked with the normal downloaded? Any
questions about this, replies, and help from anyone is welcome. Thanks. Just
don't spam the circlemudlist either.

Hero

In space no one can hear me scream.