[Newbie] Copyover

From: Josh Harris (jharris2@ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU)
Date: 01/19/02

Circlemud:  Bpl17 with OasisOlc.
OS:         Win 2K
Compiled w/:Cygwin

Ok, I seem to have installed the copyover patch correctly for CircleMud
bpl17 with stock.diff (from the circlemud website under utils).  When I
finished installing correctly I had no compilation errors or warnings.  I
loaded up my mud, tried copyover (with no changes to source code) and then
I made some changes to my source code saved them and tried copyover again.
It said it did a copyover but you couldn't see any of the changes in the
source code.

My questions are:
Is this something I can fix with copyover?
or
Am I misinterpreting what copyover does and it doesn't recompile the source
code, if so how could I fix it so I could.

Thanks for any help anyone could provide.
If you need more information that what I provided just let me know.wW