Re: Adding in firearms

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 03/02/02

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 03:49:57AM -0800, Abraham Dizon wrote:
> } else if ((GET_OBJ_TYPE(obj) != ITEM_DRINKCON) &&
>            (GET_OBJ_TYPE(obj) != ITEM_FOUNTAIN) &&
>            (GET_OBJ_TYPE(obj) != ITEM_CONTAINER))
>
>        if ((GET_OBJ_TYPE(obj) == ITEM_FIREWEAPON) &&
>            (GET_OBJ_TYPE(obj) == ITEM_MISSILE)) {

There's no way an object can be two types at once so it's always false.
I assume (never seen the snippet) that's so you can look down the barrel
to see if there's any bullets in it anyway, so why would you want to
look in your ammunition?  I'd say just take out the second part
altogether.

If you feel the need to be able to look inside your ammunition, change
it from and to or.

-me
--
Under the DMCA, I'm allowed to use my computer and the internet to
design, discuss, and improve a thermonuclear weapon, but I can't