Adding in firearms

From: Abraham Dizon (soldier2003@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/02/02

Thanks Welcor. Stupid me. That small && made a difference for ||. Well
here's the next part people. Now that we got a Firearm and Ammunition Items
(Fireweapon and Missile) comes the part were we combine them. As in having
the firearm load the clip of ammunition into it. Okay I wrote my
ACMD(do_reloads) in act.other.c and got these errors after recompiling:

act.other.c: In function `do_reloads':
act.other.c:550: warning: passing arg 3 of `get_obj_in_list_vis' from
incompatible pointer type
act.other.c:550: too few arguments to function `get_obj_in_list_vis'
act.other.c:533: warning: unused variable `num_left'

And the lines with the errors:
()= Not in the code

(Line 550) missile = get_obj_in_list_vis(ch, arg2, ch->carrying);

missile = get_obj_in_list_vis(ch, arg2, ch->carrying);
if (!missile) {
     send_to_char("What are you trying to use as ammunition?", ch);
     return;

(Line 533) int num_left = 0;

struct obj_data *missile;
struct obj_data *weapon = GET_EQ(ch, WEAR_HOLD);

int num_needed = 0;
int num_left = 0;
int num_ammo = 0;
two_arguments(argument, arg1, arg2);

I think I didn't use the num_left in the code hehe but I'll check. For now
just disregard it. It's probably not used. This isn't spam okay. I'm doing
this code step by step while writing it down for future reference, most
people think it is spam e-mailing but I'm not. Any help is welcome.

- Hero
Still working on the Firearms Code :P