newbie

From: James & Beth Slate (ogodei64@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/06/02

I've been running Circle30bpl17 for over month using CYGWIN and Windows98.

I lost my autorun capabilities earlier today.  In short, at the BASH prompt
in the Bash shell I enter ./autorun and CYGWIN shifts to an <sh> mode and a
BASH prompt.  It will no longer run the game.

Note 1:  The game will still run with the bin/circle command.
Note 2:  The autoscript has worked perfectly and consistently for the last
month.
Note 3:  I was actually working with a help file (info) previous to the
incident.  <src> was not involved, nor autorun, autorun.cmd etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Flames will be given due
consideration.