[OLC] can anyone help me make this work

From: Ken Kreb (rocker@SIRENTEL.NET)
Date: 04/06/02

this is a snippet I found and it really seams to be incomplete.

any help would be great.

Okay I made this saveolc function because my builder's and I were sick of
having to type redit save, medit save, ect. What this does is it save all
the room files, mob files, etc. that need saving, so basically all the OLC
files.

--First in oasis.c at the bottom add:

ACMD(do_saveolc)
{
   save_all();
   sprintf(buf, "(GC) %s saved all olc information.\r\n", GET_NAME(ch));
   mudlog(buf, BRF, MAX(LVL_RULER, GET_INVIS_LEV(ch)), TRUE);
}

--Then in interpreter.c add:

--In the prototypes section:

ACMD(do_saveolc);

--Now in the master command list:

{ "saveolc"      , POS_DEAD    , do_saveolc, LVL_BUILDER, 0 },

If you have any problems feel free to e-mail me, and I'll try to help you.

Bejhan Jetha (nhlstar6@yahoo.com)
AKA
Chaos of Chrono Apocolypse MUD,
Builders are always welcome (chrono.sytes.net:4000)

thanks much for any help ya give me