docs

From: Edward J Glamkowski (eglamkowski@angelfire.com)
Date: 05/03/02

I'd also like to state my preference that the documentation in the
docs directory be reverted to the simple text format.

Not that I don't appreciate the work and effort in converting it to
latex, nor the quality of the appearce of a pdf file (especially if
printing the docs), but it is a pain to update with my own changes to
the mud.

I suppose most imps never bother updating the docs as they go, but
I always do.  And I much prefer the speed and simplicity of updating
a text doc rather then a latex doc.

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com