[Idea?] AFF flags and expansion

From: Ray Campbell (thrawn@cox.net)
Date: 06/01/02

I was wondering if anyone had ever expanded on the AFF flags
in the fashion of adding an AFF2 flag, or something of the like.
I know theres 3 or so documents out there that deal with the 128
bitvectore thing, but it seems that giving the mud a complete overhaul
like that is a bit unnecessary if perhaps just duplicating the code for
AFF flags would have the same effect?  Now I know that sounds a bit
backwards, because you'd have to duplicate 3 times to equal the 128
bits, but I was asking in theory, if this had been done before, and if so
any adverse affects it may have had, etc.

---