Re: CircleMUD 3.0 Ripe Beta or Next Version

From: Bussy, Lee (OTS-KC) (
Date: 06/17/02

Original Message From: Alex

>> That won't happen.  The coding document is a document that is
>> dedicated to explaining how CircleMUD works.  What the useful
>> calls are, and how things like Special Procedures work.

Yeah, reading a few of the other responses I guess I realize that now.
Maybe a "newbie coder doc" someday eh?  :)

Still trying to find a few of those "simple" mods.  I guess I'm still having
fun so that's all that counts.

BTW, I appreciate ALL of the work that you all do.  If I make suggestions
please don't think that I'm demanding more.  I'm just one of those people
that never shut up. :P