Re: [NEWBIE] mag_materials and losing 31.obj

From: Arjay Hwang (pixelpicasso_pizzicato@YAHOO.CO.UK)
Date: 08/28/02

ok thanks :)

Now what I've done is taken out everything in the spell that was associated
to mag_materials, taken it right back to how it was before, and still it
thinks the objects do not exist, so I'm thinking maybe it was not
mag_materials that screwed it up, either that or it was and now its
screwed it up for life :\ I was thinking that I should just redo all the
objects and put them in a different file or something, but that would be
a lot of work because it means changing all the spells, the shops, the
zone files etc etc...
Has anybody else ever had this problem?