Re: [OASISOLC] Questions Asked, Comments Needed

From: The Fungi (fungi@yuggoth.org)
Date: 09/03/02

On Mon, Sep 02, 2002 at 11:13:59PM -0700, Mythran wrote:
> There has been a lot added to OasisOLC.  I haven't received much
> in the way of bug reports, nor have I received much in the way of
> ideas (other than the original ideas I received last month).  So,
> I have been hacking away at Oasis.

When you first started on the project I pointed you to the version I
had updated for pre-bpl22 with all the bugfixes I found on the list.
In case you didn't pick through and include any of those fixes, I
diffed an update patch from Paddy's bpl21 version to assist you:

   http://www.yuggoth.org/pub/games/src/circlemud-cvs/
   oasisolc-2.0.1-bpl21-bugfixes.patch.gz

Should apply cleanly to the last CVS snapshot after applying Paddy's
Oasis patch (and ignoring the one benign rejfile it creates). Hope
that helps! Glad somebody is maintaining it again so I don't have to
keep applying bugfixes myself.
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);