Re: NODROP

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 09/20/02

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002, Kras Kresh wrote:
> Why does that matter? I'm talking about the item here, not the container.

The item may be the problem, but the container is the issue.  What in fact
happens is that the backpack (or whatever) you place the item into is
flagged nodrop.  What SHOULD happen is that any container in the room is
not allowed to have a nodrop item placed in it, and that any drop or give
while using a container which has inside of it a nodrop item is halted.

Of course, that'd take me some actual serious time to figure out, so for
now I'm going to leave it at: "that's what should be" and keep working on
my project of the day.  After I finish that, I may investigate this
further, assuming nobody else has fixed it.

-Mathew