Re: Problems (again) with stop_follower

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 10/05/02

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, Daniel A. Koepke wrote:
>   print ch
>   print ch->master
>   print ch->master->followers

0x004d4e08 in stop_follower (ch=0x10282aa8) at utils.c:448
448       if (ch->master->followers->follower == ch) {  /* Head of
follower-list
? */
(gdb) print ch
$1 = (struct char_data *) 0x10282aa8
(gdb) print ch->master
$2 = (struct char_data *) 0x102c5220
(gdb) print ch->master->followers
$3 = (struct follow_type *) 0x11
(gdb) print ch->master->followers->follower
Cannot access memory at address 0x11
(gdb)

> debugging purposes.  Just attaching the debugger to the process should
> suffice in this case.

That's what I've been doing.  I've been using this as an opportunity to
get used to working with the gdb interface.

Any insight anyone has, I'd appreciate it.  I've been working with a more
base version of code and inserting possible "trouble code" from my current
release, and it has had no success.

-Mathew