Updated configure.in, aclocal.m4, acconfig.c?

From: Torgny Bjers (artovil@arcanerealms.org)
Date: 10/05/02

Hello,

I am one of those that actually use autoconf every now and then, especially
since I integrated MySQL into my MUD I need to check for the proper include
paths and so forth and so on.

One slight problem appeared when I was hand patching in bpl21, I have no
prototype of strlcpy(), although I've got everything put into sysdep.h,
conf.h.in, and configure.in, and I also diffed the files in cnf/ for changes
and put in those.  I still can't get it to work, so I am assuming that
somebody patched this into configure instead of configure.in and the other
files, am I correct?

I saw no checks for strlcpy() and the protos inside any of the files inside
cnf/ at least.  But when I download bpl22 for instance, and diff the files
in there against what I've got, I get no diffs for cnf/ but a whole shitload
in configure, and when I run configure from vanilla bpl22 it works just
fine, but not from my source dir. *cries*

Please help me out here, oh mighty gurus! *tugs at George's pant leg*

Or as Larry would have said, "Down that path lies madness. On the other
hand, the road to hell is paved with snowballs."

Despairingly yours,
/Torgny

P.S. Accidentally sent same message with other email addy, please disregard
that Alex... D.S.