Re: [OasisOLC] New Patch

From: Tseran (Tseran@SexMagnet.com)
Date: 10/24/02

On Thursday, October 24, 2002, at 10:38  AM, Mythran wrote:

> I am currently updating
> my network and upgrading my servers to RedHat 8.0, which will take
> some time...so
> I predict in the near future.  So many unpleasantries must take place
> for the
> small amount of time the pleasantries last.

No big rush, just was curious to see if the Oasis had run dry or not.
I know how much fun configuring things can be, especially when updating
to a new OS, so take your time with that.  Don't wanna end up leaving
Microsoft sized security holes in your servers.  That would be an ugly
unpleasantry that none of us would wish.

> Cedit??? What's Cedit??? -> New OasisOLC command

For a second there I thought that said Credit....Cedit....Cow Editor?
Seriously....Config Editor?  Constant Editor?  C'mon...give!
--
Now with PGP Encryption!  Ask for your public key TODAY!