Re: [OasisOLC] New Patch

From: Mythran (kip_potter@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/24/02

> > Cedit??? What's Cedit??? -> New OasisOLC command
>
> For a second there I thought that said Credit....Cedit....Cow Editor?
> Seriously....Config Editor?  Constant Editor?  C'mon...give!

Well, there are actually several new commands that I have added into the big mess
(big mess is my way of saying what I have added into OasisOLC and modified, not
OasisOLC itself :P):

MList - List mobiles within a given zone or vnum range
RList -   "  rooms     "    "  "     "    "  "    "
OList -   "  objects   "    "  "     "    "  "    "
SList -   "  shops     "    "  "     "    "  "    "
HList -   "  help entries within the help files.

In Redit - New Command [D] for delete room.

There is more but I can't remember all of em...:)  I will check em out later.

The do_oasis has been completely changed.  I separated everything out to make it
all readable now...so it isn't so confusing...and believe me, it was confusing
unless you really dug into it all and only worked with a few lines at a time...

Mythran

Cedit???  What's Cedit??? -> Game Configuration Editor (constants.c variables and
constants modifier).