Re: oasis question

From: The Fungi (
Date: 11/21/02

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 11:37:36PM -0600, StormCrow wrote:
> did any of u already adapted oasis to the new release ??  since
> the shop file format apearantly changed ?  if so could you explain
> what to change ?  i downloaded the source for 3.22 with oasis and
> dlg implemented so i just needed to compile it..  and having no
> coding exp myself and no coders on staff .. im asking for help..

My unofficial CVS-snapshot patches for OasisOLC, DG Scripts and
ASCII PFiles applied to CircleMUD 3.1 with trivial effort. I have
updated them and they are available from but I
take no responsibility for the bad things nor credit for the good
ones. I needed them updated for my own purposes, so grab whatever
you require. I must stress these are *UNOFFICIAL* patches so the
official maintainers should not be expected to support them. If you
need this sort of bleeding-edge, zero-day stuff and are experiencing
problems with my mangled patches, please E-mail me first.
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(; IRC(; ICQ(114362511);
AIM(dreadazathoth); YAHOO(crawlingchaoslabs); FINGER(;
MUD(; WWW(; }