Re: Newbie: Training stats

From: Craig Wilson (cwilson2@bigpond.net.au)
Date: 12/09/02

Real Abilities doesn't reflect the current strength.  If you look at the
GET_STR definition, it's pointing to aff_abils.  That's what you need to
set
to have it reflect in the current character.  When real abilities are
saved
on exit and the player comes back, the real abilities are copied to the
aff
abilities and reflect your changes.  Hope that made sense :)

Jeff

Hi guys,

I have made the change as per Jeff's directions. The problem is now,
when a player exits and re enters, his stats are back too the org.

Any ideas ?

Should I also set the real abilities as well?

Cheers
Craig.