Re: [NEWBIE] Combat with error

From: Axel Trocha (axel@trocha.com)
Date: 12/19/02

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 10:39:12PM -0700, Brian wrote:
> > The matter is that when anyone, including gods, iniciate a combat with
> > any mob, they can't hit then.
>
> Are you saying that when a player types "hit fido", the fight never
> starts?  Or does the fight start and the player never gets his turn in
> battle?  Or does the player always get his turn, but he always misses?

I guess if your first choice would be the case he would have other
problems than the combat system :)

I think what he tried to say was that he or anyone does not do any damage.
Fighting works well, but it would go on forever ..

Not sure, but maybe he added some level 100 patch and it is not working
the way it is supposed to? maybe because levels above lvl 30 are not set
up correctly?

But as you said, some more information could be quite helpful :)

Axel