Re: [OasisOLC] Addition For 2.3

From: Jordan Naas (jmn_223@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 01/15/03

I would quote.  But I'm not really responding to any specific statement.  I
was just curious if it would be possible to continue doing the bug fixing
on 2.3, and perhaps add the new features in the form of optional patches.
Then everyone who wanted to could have their clean stable copy.  Everyone
who wanted the extras could add what ones they please.  I know this would
probably be a headache for Mythran, but maybe its not unreasonable.  I
would offer to help but i'm really fairly new to all of this.  Anyone feel
free to flame me if i'm being ignorant he he.  I have thick skin.

-Jordan Naas