[OasisOLC] Addition For 2.3

From: Mythran (kip_potter@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/14/03

Well, I am done with OasisOLC 2.2.  Yay, now all I have to do is upload it when I get home (if I get home today).  Anywho, here are some ideas for v2.3.

PEDIT - Player Editor Woohoo, I figure in order to use pedit while a player is online or offline, we only modify each struct item for the character that was modified.  Instead of rewriting the struct for the player.  This way, if the player gains exp, gains level, et cetera, we don't mess anything else up.  This is just one example of things to come!!

New TEDIT - A virtual editor for TEDIT.  This will also apply for the other editors as well.  It will include a builder's choice to have this editor on or off.  It will work sorta like the Linux based text editors, but for CircleMUD instead.  I already have the source done for it (2 old school coders, kwaj and kalten from czech, are responsible for this code and will be accredited accordingly).

HEDIT - Help Editor (an advanced help editor).
HOEDIT - House Editor (an advanced house editor).

WEDIT? - World Editor, Links all the other editors together in a main menu sorta way.

Let me know what you think...all suggestions and criticism welcome to a large extent (no flames please)  Yikes, I just got burned and nobody has even started flaming yet!

Mythran