reroll snippet

From: Dave Robbins (daverobbins@comcast.net)
Date: 01/30/03

Im trying to add the stats reroll snippet located at:

ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/snippets/players/reroll.txt

The mud compiled and runs fine. But when someone attempts a new char and
gets past the race and class selections the mud crashes. From what I can
gather when adding the snippet this is the point when the new char is
supposed to be able to reroll their stats. Posted below is the error
message the mud prints before crashing.

./autorun: line 92: 1544 Segmentation fault     bin/circle $FLAGS $PORT
>>syslog 2>&1

The codebase that I am running is the trapp distro found in the
circlemud contrib directory. Any ideas on how to fix this?

--
Dave Robbins <dave@monological.com>