Re: Coordinate systems. >:|

From: Torgny Bjers (
Date: 04/21/03

On 03-04-21 13.15, "Ronald Fenner" <abbadon@MAC.COM> wrote:

> On Sunday, April 20, 2003, at 12:52  PM, Dave Robbins wrote:
>> How would one go about implementing room descriptions that can change
>> on the fly via char interaction?
> If i remember right there was a patch that did something similar to
> this. It worked by placing a tag in the description and then when the
> code found the tag it would substitute whatever was supposed to be
> there.

Although there's a cleaned up version by Linda Raymond, although I am not
sure where to find it anymore.  I have it, although I think I got it from
her directly, so I don't know if I am allowed to release it, and it's also
been "meddled" with, so it might not work too well with your CircleMUD.

Kind Regards,