Re: Coordinate systems. >:|

From: Tony Robbins (robbinsw@onid.orst.edu)
Date: 04/21/03

Lots of talk in this thread...

With regard to coordinates, there were a couple different articles written on
that topic.  They were available online at the "Imaginary Realities" mud site,
which was an online mud magazine.

Patrick Dughi wrote one of the articles, IIRC.

Patrick's suggestion dealt with resource repopulation, agriculture, a fully
dynamic world, as well as mining, travel, and time constraints.

It was a good article.  Another piece was also written that had the pros and
cons of coordinate systems, as well as other systems.

I'd suggest taking a run at Google and seeing if you can find a cache of
these.  The site itself appears to be down, or at least, I can't find it.  :)

Good luck,
-t.

--
 Tony Robbins