Adding Multiclassing

From: R.E.F. (REFST8@vms.cis.pitt.edu)
Date: 01/25/94

	Well, here I go.  I do not want to add anymore classes to the
MUD yet, because I want to do the hard work first.  My question is:
Has anyone out there done it to Circle code?  I have not delved into the
code extensively enough to see where everything is used, so I need a few
general pointers regarding the steps to follow.  Plus it would be helpfull
to know someone who has gone through the trouble of setting it up, because
they can advise me as to the problems I might encounter.

	Thanks in advance...

Glenn @MissionMUD