Creating new rooms. mobiles, etc.

From: Stephen M. Mulcahy (9224076@ul.ie)
Date: 02/02/94

I was searching around in ftp land yesterday and i found a dos mud editor for diku muds !!
It allows you to create new rooms and mobiles from within the actual mud. You can download
old  .wld files into it and then walk around creating new zones....i tested it today and its great !!
the ftp site is phoenix.oulu.fi  its in the pub directory.

[ Stephen M. Mulcahy "Divil"    Internet: 9224076@ul.ie       ]
[ University of Limerick, Ireland       PRO: UL Music Soc.        ]
[ 'Talk to me about the UL CompSoc. !!'                                          ]