Re: Network Sockets

From: Mathue Moyer (mmoyer@sdcc10.UCSD.EDU)
Date: 02/08/94

I haven't looked at that part of the code yet, so I don't know if
the following suggestion is feasible or not.  However, I had been
thinking of this situation from a different angle for a while, and
came up with the idea of modifying the order of things in the main
game loop so the parent socket wasn't opened until the game was done
booting.....  Again, I haven't looked into it yet, so I don't know
what the ramifications of it would be, but I _think_ it should be
possible, in theory.
--
-Mathue Moyer
-mathue@ucsd.edu