Re: problem

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 02/11/94

On Fri, 11 Feb 1994 lchataig@ensem.u-nancy.fr wrote:

> I've a problem with some mobs resetting at the wrong places. For example, the
> dwarven guards reset well at their place when the game is rebooted, but after,
> when they are killed and when the zone resets, they all load at door to kingdom,
> instead of loading at door to kingdom, dark path (near mines) and entrance to
> mountain...
>
> I would like to change that so that they reload at the right places.
> Did anybody encounter this problem too ?

This is an old DIKU problem.  The dwarven guards are the same
virtual number.  Thus when the zone is checked to reset, it reloads them
in the first location listed in the zone file.  When the zone reset gets
to the last rooms requiring guards, they have already "maxed out" so it
doesnt load them.

_O_  Ryan L. Watkins                                     vamp@csulb.edu