Re: World files

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 02/11/94

On Fri, 11 Feb 1994, Derkhil CatSpawn wrote:

> | Thats all I can think of off the top of my head, but I know there are a
> | slew of other typos too.
>
> It's tempting to ask for ppl to mail me the typo files from their Circle-deriv
> muds...

God, I've long since started deleting the typos as I fix them, so I dont
have a record, and I've made some serious modificiations and additions to
the world files.

I'd also suggest either removing or totally re-working the dwarven area.
There are some really bad descriptions, and the whole idea of a quest
based on "birth control pills" is annoying.

_O_  Ryan L. Watkins                                     vamp@csulb.edu