Mob settings

From: Brett C Helgeson (bhelgeson@csc.Cornell-Iowa.edu)
Date: 02/22/94

	I wrote earlier about setting aggressive mobs in position sitting.
I shoulda explained it more clearly I guess =). Ok heres what ya do:

 In your mob file, select a mob, and give them the position sitting/resting when
they get loaded (booted). They are aggresive, but having no sense to stand up, they
are in affect non-aggressive, until they get attacked. Once attacked, thier default
postion is standing (also in the mob file). So after a fight(if they live), They are
a functioning, aggressive mob for the next poor fool who stumbles across them.

	Hope that helps explain it a wee bit better =).

Brett@Legends...